Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Book Reviews. A Rallying for Publication.

| ROAM: First of the Ronald Novak Series |



ROAM is a brand new Science-Fiction Epic set in an alternate dimension. It follows the Life and Adventures of an United States Army Ranger: Major Ronald Novak. The Story is set in a world where the Roman Empire never succumb to it's internal corruption, rioting, war, it flourished. Caesar's Empire reached out among the stars with waves of new technologies and science unhindered by the dark ages.

ROAM was self published online by author Cole Fox on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Since then ROAM has been sold over a hundred times, it's early success fueled by word of mouth alone.
The series has the prowess to stand tall with Sci-Fi Juggernauts like Star Wars, Star Trek, Halo, Mass Effect, Firefly.

Below is a list of reviews, and letters urging publishers to pick up this amazing series. The proof is in their words!

7 comments:

  1. This book is a great read! It needs to be published so all SciFi fans around the world can enjoy it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A must have for Sci-Fi Fans!! It's not to early to ask Santa for your copy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sat with my son for many, many hours as he plotted, dreamed, and poured his heart and soul into this book. It is a phenomenal book. Please buy a copy, you'll love it! Then share this blog with all your contacts. Help Fox get on the best seller list! Thanks!♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been an avid reader since I was five years old. I've read thousands of books and the really great ones I read over and over. ROAM is one of the books I read over and over. Really great books have the power to drawn you in. They paint vivid pictures and fill in all of the details and you disappear into them, you become part of their world. ROAM is such a book. You owe it to yourselves to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read literally thousands of books, most of them science fiction. I can tell you this book is one of my favorites because it combines everything I want in a good book, science, tech, humor, action, excitement, and emotion, and the most important, it draws you into the world you are reading about like you are there watching the story unfold! You want to read a really good book? Go buy this one.
    - Wade Baker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read literally thousands of books, most of them science fiction. I can tell you this book is one of my favorites because it combines everything I want in a good book, science, tech, humor, action, excitement, and emotion, and the most important, it draws you into the world you are reading about like you are there watching the story unfold! You want to read a really good book? Go buy this one.
    - Wade Baker

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a very big reader, and it is hard for me to finish a book. But this is so great I finished it in a couple of weeks! It is such a good, fun read! Keeps you pulled in. Can not put it down.

    ReplyDelete